Like Us on Facebook!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Getting Started.

So, this is my new blog. Welcome! Umm... My website is actually somewhat a blog of itself because it's not just my portfolio, and it's also powered by Tumblr. However, this summer, I'm doing a whole new website, much more professional, and only my portfolio shots.

So that's what this is for! On this blog, I'll post stories about photo shoots, or even other things happening in my life, behind-the-scenes photos and videos from big shoots and periodic adventures with my roommate.

I'm so impersonal on my website, so I'm trying to get out there to the people that are interested in what I do. In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how to use Blogger.

Anyway, stay tuned. I'll try to update this fairly regularly. Hope I'm not too boring.

God bless.

J. Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment